The Mailer Daemon
[ firstname.lastname@example.org ]
Click for full-size 1024x350 cartoon. (82 KB)
(Warning: not mobile friendly)
For a long time I had a sig on my emails that got a lot of comments: people wanted to know where it came from. Well, it was a cartoon that only existed in my mind. That is until a wonderful Wiffy author and artist offered to draw it for me. This is the result. My eternal thanks go to Jin Hayte.
The original email sig that was the inspiration of this cartoon:
Willow jumped away from her computer as it burst into flames. She stared in shock at the crossbow bolt embedded in her monitor, then turned to glare at Buffy. “I said, ‘mailer daemon,’ you trigger-happy bitch!”
Grrr . . . Argh.
- Illustration © 2004 by Jin Hayte
- A general disclaimer for all of the works on this site:
- “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” trademark (® and ™) and copyright (©) 20th Century Fox Television, Mutant Enemy, Kuzui Enterprises, Sandollar Television, and Dark Horse Comics, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Any reproduction, duplication or distribution of these materials in any form is expressly prohibited.
- This web site, its operators, and any content on this site relating to “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” are not authorized. The webmaster is not affiliated in any way with any of the trademark or copyright holders.
- The fiction on this site is provided solely as entertainment. No copyright infringement is intended nor implied.
- I am in no way connected with any of the owners or controllers of “Buffy the Vampire Slayer.”
- If I were, Willow/Buffy would be canon.