[ firstname.lastname@example.org ]
- Fonts and how they’re shown in the various Windows™ versions.
- Written for this site, 06 July 2007.
- My commentary about coding this site, the browser wars, HTML, and the Any Browser Campaign.
- Written for this site, 14 October 2004.
- Minor revision for this site, 12 June 2006.
- Femslash observations about the packaging of the BtVS box sets.
- Originally posted on BWW, 04 September 2004.
- Revised after The Chosen Collection released, 06 June 2006.
- On the BWW list, someone asked where Wiffy got its start. I answered for both the ’ship and for myself.
- Originally posted on BWW, 27 August 2004.
- Minor revision for this site, 20 September 2004.
- A general disclaimer for all of the works on this site:
- “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” trademark (® and ™) and copyright (©) 20th Century Fox Television, Mutant Enemy, Kuzui Enterprises, Sandollar Television, and Dark Horse Comics, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Any reproduction, duplication or distribution of these materials in any form is expressly prohibited.
- This web site, its operators, and any content on this site relating to “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” are not authorized. The webmaster is not affiliated in any way with any of the trademark or copyright holders.
- The fiction on this site is provided solely as entertainment. No copyright infringement is intended nor implied.
- I am in no way connected with any of the owners or controllers of “Buffy the Vampire Slayer.”
- If I were, Willow/Buffy would be canon.